- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Often overlooked by medical experts, the WAY we use our body often creates disease.
Why do couch potatoes and competitive athletes suffer from the same chronic ailments, disease, and pain? It’s because, like most of us, neither group is using their body in the way it was mechanically designed to be used!
Analyzing human movement (biomechanics) used to be for increasing athletic performance until biomechanical scientist Katy Bowman decided to apply those same principles to the every-day use of the human machine for the purpose of reducing common disease.
The Aligned and Well program offers a simple, natural solution by teaching new movement habits and pointing out any current habits that may be keeping you from getting well.
When Your Doctor Prescribes Exercise – When your doctor recommends exercise, they are usually not referring to high-impact exercise, intense bouts, or even athletics. Here are a handful of simple exercises for opening the key joints of the hips, shoulders and spine, to improve full-body health issues like hypertension and raising good cholesterol. A great place to get started!
- Introduction to habits that viewer has that increases body damage/ailment.
- Five prescribed movements (Rx…ercises) targeting muscles and joints involved in ailment.
- Additional information on simple changes one can make in daily life for improved health – specific to one’s health situation.
PLUS Bonus Material:
- Human Physics Lecture (Human Body Owner’s Manual) with Katy Bowman
- Printable exercise program for work or travel
- Access to world-wide online Aligned and Well community
|Ljud:||Engelska DD Stereo|
|Region:||0 - ej regionskodad, fungerar i alla dvdspelare|
Upplagd i sortimentet: 5 Februari, 2012