- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Often overlooked by medical experts, the WAY we use our body often creates disease.
Why do couch potatoes and competitive athletes suffer from the same chronic ailments, disease, and pain? It’s because, like most of us, neither group is using their body in the way it was mechanically designed to be used!
Analyzing human movement (biomechanics) used to be for increasing athletic performance until biomechanical scientist Katy Bowman decided to apply those same principles to the every-day use of the human machine for the purpose of reducing common disease.
The Aligned and Well program offers a simple, natural solution by teaching new movement habits and pointing out any current habits that may be keeping you from getting well.
“Down There” For Women – More than 80 percent of women will suffer pelvic floor disorders in their lifetime, yet most women have no idea that pelvic alignment is essential for proper pelvic floor function. Katy shows an a easyto-follow protocol for stretching and strengthening the muscles that keep the pelvis aligned, allowing the pelvic floor to operate less like a hammock and more like a trampoline.
- Introduction to habits that viewer has that increases body damage/ailment.
- Five prescribed movements (Rx…ercises) targeting muscles and joints involved in ailment.
- Additional information on simple changes one can make in daily life for improved health – specific to one’s health situation.
PLUS Bonus Material:
- Human Physics Lecture (Human Body Owner’s Manual) with Katy Bowman
- Printable exercise program for work or travel
- Access to world-wide online Aligned and Well community
|Ljud:||Engelska DD Stereo|
|Region:||0 - ej regionskodad, fungerar i alla dvdspelare|
Upplagd i sortimentet: 5 Februari, 2012